Camping Spiaggia s.r.l.
Via al Campeggio, 5
23821 Abbadia Lariana (LC)
Tel. (+39)0341.731621 Fax (+39)0341.1880114 Mobile: (+39)338.2743714
P.IVA 02982390136 - REA/LC 303648 - CS. 10000,00 Euro i.v.
Informative report over the processing of personal data
Camping Spiaggia s.r.l., with registered office in Via al Campeggio, 5 P.IVA 02982390136 (hereafter " Owner"), as data controller, informs you in compliance with art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Object of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereafter, "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated upon the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purposes of the processing
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- concluding contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the current relations with you
- fulfilling the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercising the Owner’s rights, such as the right to defense in court.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out as indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely through: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Owner will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the service purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need of any express consent (in compliance with ex art.24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of such purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your pieces of information will not be disclosed.
The data are kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, treatment not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The managing and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR you have the rights of:
- obtaining confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtaining the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtaining: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- objecting, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in art. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
- or by post A.R., to: Camping Spiaggia s.r.l. Via al Campeggio, 5 - 23821 Abbadia Lariana (LC)
10. Data controller, manager and agents
The data controller is Camping Spiaggia s.r.l.
The updated list of data processors is kept and can be seen at the Owner’s headquarters.